Featured Post

75 Christians Who Died in 2018

In Memoriam (Listed by Date of Death) Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.  Blessed indeed, that they may rest from t...

Monday, December 31, 2018

Holding My World

Grace Sight #40 is the song Holding My World.

Holding My World is a song that was released by Kristian Stanfill in 2011 with the Moving Mountains album. Kristian Stanfill is the Worship Pastor at Passion City Church. It has a meaningful message of the protection and providence of God that can help calm any unique fears one may have as we enter 2019. Although the song has been out for 7 years, it speaks to the times we live in today, and I have therefore chosen it as my theme song to take into 2019.

Here is a music video of Holding my World.

No comments:

Post a Comment