Featured Post

75 Christians Who Died in 2018

In Memoriam (Listed by Date of Death) Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.  Blessed indeed, that they may rest from t...

Sunday, July 3, 2016

The Overflow App

Grace Sight #38 is The Overflow App.

The Overflow is an app that allows one to listen to unlimited Christian music on a smart phone. The App is like having a juke box that one can choose a favorite from hundreds of songs. Some of the features of The Overflow include:
  • The cost is currently $4.99 per month for unlimited streaming.
  • Subscribers may create customized playlists. 
  • Subscribers can add musicians, albums, or songs to their favorites.
  • Music may be listed to online or offline.
  • There is a search function to find specific music.
  • There is a diverse selection of genres including praise & worship, pop, gospel, rock, hip hop/rap, dance, country, jazz/instrumental, hymns, metal, southern gospel, kids, and urban.
I personally really enjoy The Overflow because it allows me to try out new music that I would not have been exposed to otherwise as I couldn't possibly keep up with purchasing all the new albums. It also has a large collection of older music that was released during the days of my youth in the 1980's. When I am in the mood for a specific song I can select it. In that respect it is superior to Christian radio where at any given moment a DJ is choosing songs. The Overflow allows me to be the DJ. They even have my son's favorite group, Cedarmont Kids.

If you would like to learn more about The Overflow visit their website at theoverflow.com.

You can follow The Overflow on the following social media areas:

No comments:

Post a Comment